Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenge 8

I participated in a Wiki project set up by one of my classmates.  She had a GREAT idea for a project, so I chose to participate in hers rather than create my own.  Her idea was to research and report on the education system in other countries.  I chose to research education in England.  I found many interesting facts such as the length of the school year (September to July), male teachers in secondary schools are referred to as "Sir" such as "Sir Gray," and students also get two week vacations for both Christmas and Easter. 

I thought this was a great idea for a project because it allowed me to research and learn more about England's school system.  My classmate's wikispace also provided a list of multiple other countries that other classmates had updated with information about their education systems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment